Mientras entramos en las últimas semanas de abril, Disney reveló la lista de títulos que llegarán a Disney+ durante el mes de mayo.
Entre las películas que estará disponibles desde el 1 de mayo en adelante resaltan “George of the Jungle”, “John Carter”, “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” y “Fantastic Mr. Fox” del director Wes Anderson.
Viernes, 1 de mayo
- Awesome Animals (S1)
- Birth of Europe (S1)
- Bride of Boogedy
- Buried Secrets of the Bible with Albert Lin (S1)
- CAR SOS (S1 – S7)
- Disney Kirby Buckets (S1-S3)
- George of the Jungle
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
- Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco
- How to Play Baseball
- In Beaver Valley
- Lost Treasures of Egypt (S1)
- Love & Vets (S1)
- Nature’s Half Acre
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Prairie Dog Manor (S1)
- Primal Survivor (S1-S4)
- Prowlers of the Everglades
- Secrets of the Zoo
- Secrets of the Zoe: Tampa
- Survive the Tribe (S1)
- United States of Animals (S1)
- Unlikely Animal Friends (S3)
- Water Birds
ORIGINALES DE DISNEY+
- Be Our Chef – Episode 106, “Slimy Yet Satisfying.”
In this “Lion King” inspired challenge, the Perez family and Platt family are competing to rule the land as they figure out a way to include veggies in a dish that’s fit for the whole family. Just as Simba didn’t want to eat bugs at first, kids sometimes don’t want to eat their vegetables. These families will be tasked with incorporating vegetables into a dish that they all will find satisfying.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Episode 711, “Shattered.”
After capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka’s journey to the Jedi Council is disrupted when Order 66 is declared, turning her world upside down.
- Disney Family Sundays – Episode 126, “Star Wars: Clock.”
The Kurzawa family joins Amber for a craft inspired by “Star Wars.”
- One Day at Disney – Episode 122, “Robin Roberts: Good Morning America Co-Anchor.”
Follow along as GMA Co-Anchor Robin Roberts takes us behind-the-scenes of America’s favorite morning show. From covering breaking world news on a daily basis to chronicling her personal health battle on air in 2012, Robin shows what it takes to be a part of the well-oiled machine that sets the tone for America’s day.
- Prop Culture – Series Premiere – All 8 Episodes Available.
Continúa en la próxima página.